We provide clients with a variety of business intelligence and technology consulting services. Additionally, SPI USA maintains a large network and has developed a solid core of expertise that support the challenges our clients face in a global economy, such as market expansions and sourcing demands.
Private Sector Consulting Services
By focusing on delivering tangible results, SPI USA will successfully navigate you through the rapidly changing world of business and technology opportunities. We have developed particular expertise in the following areas:
- High technology market assessments and market entry strategy development for the United States, European Union and Republic of China markets.
- Consumer product market assessments and market entry strategy development for the United States, European Union and Republic of China markets.
- International partnering opportunities in support of market expansions, R&D needs, and technology acquisitions.
- R&D project management support to government agencies.
- Technology and manufacturing feasibility studies.
- Business Incubator development and implementation strategies in support of public and private entities.
- National and regional Science & Technology policy assessments and framework strategy development in support of public entities.
- R&D project management support to public entities such as the European Commission (DG-Enterprise, DG-Research).
- National and international public program assessments.
Public Sector Consulting Services
SPI USA, leveraging its network, affiliated offices, and in-house expertise, supports projects on behalf of numerous multilateral organizations and government agencies. We have particular expertise in the following areas:
- National and regional policy assessments and framework strategy development.
- R&D and Innovation strategic planning support.
- Export / Import impact assessments of tariffs, regulations, and standards on products.
- Sector assessments and funding strategies.
- Business incubator and technology park development and implementation strategies.
- E-Learning modules and training needs in numerous fields